- Italian start-up On launches new integrated e-mobility service
- 120 Sicharge AC22 charging stations to be installed to charge various e-vehicles in the city
- Siemens provides cloud-based platform for charging infrastructure management
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is delivering charging stations as well as a cloud-based software for charging infrastructure management to On in Italy. The solutions provide the basis for a new electric vehicle sharing service in the city of Rome developed by the Italian start-up. The first 23 charging stations have already been installed in the center of Rome; the rest will follow during the year.
- Arvato Financial Solutions’ European locations to be equipped with Siemens’ Comfy workplace intelligence platform
- Enables flexible working for employees, provides data insights on office utilization
- Rollout and commissioning by 2022
- Promotes employee experience and hybrid work models
Siemens Smart Infrastructure will roll-out its Comfy workplace intelligence platform at Arvato Financial Solutions’ 30 European offices. Arvato Financial Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Germany-based Bertelsmann, is a European Fintech company with 7,000 employees in 15 countries. The roll-out of the platform and app will begin immediately, starting with two of Arvato Financial Solutions’ main offices in Germany: Baden-Baden in the state of Baden-Württemberg and Verl in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia. This will be followed by other locations in Germany and Scandinavia later this year. All other offices will be enabled with Comfy through the end of 2022. The Comfy platform will cover around 63,000 m2of office space.
- Siemens Smart Infrastructure and Digital Charging Solutions have launched cooperation
- Jointly developed service offers corporate customers access to more than 190,000 public charging points in currently 21 European countries
- Simplified processes for fleet drivers and managers thanks to integrated billing
Siemens Smart Infrastructure and Digital Charging Solutions (DCS) are collaborating to help ease the transition to electromobility for fleet drivers and managers. The initial result of this collaboration is a new Siemens charging service called Enterprise Charging Network. This service provides a simple end-to-end solution for charging at the company site, in the public and at home, thus standardizing the charging experience for drivers and reducing the effort for fleet managers.
- Siemens supports major energy-efficiency project at Coca-Cola
- 13% reduction in energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions
- Better air quality and decreased noise as additional benefits
The Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) production facility in Jordbro south of Stockholm has reached a new milestone. In less than a year, the 70,000 m² plant has slashed its energy use by 13 percent, thanks to a major energy efficiency project executed with Siemens Smart Infrastructure.
- Global campus in Zug to reduce carbon footprint
- Target in line with company-wide sustainability program
Siemens Smart Infrastructure plans to transform its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, into a carbon neutral location by 2023. To achieve this, a comprehensive renovation of an existing building on Theilerstrasse 1c will commence in May 2021 for a period of two years. Siemens has earmarked around EUR 63 million (CHF 70 million) for the refurbishment works.
- Building technology installed in all rooms of “The Circle” complex
- End-to-end solution for energy supply of all buildings
- Certified LEED Platinum by the US Green Building Council
The Circle at Zurich Airport is a new 30,000 m2 building complex that features shops, restaurants, services, hotels and a conference center under one roof. Siemens installed over 30,000 components for the building and energy technology of the large complex, making an active contribution to its sustainable design. The company’s technology ensures the daily 25,000 visitors to The Circle experience a safe and energy-efficient environment.
- Charging, medium and low-voltage technology for two carports at Hamburger Hochbahn AG’s Alsterdorf bus depot
- Space-saving installation as technical center on carport’s roof
- Important step for transitioning to climate-friendly local transport in Hamburg
Siemens Smart Infrastructure won a major contract from Hamburger Hochbahn, the largest local transport provider in the Hanseatic city. Siemens will equip two of the six carports at the Alsterdorf bus depot with a total of 96 charging points as well as medium and low-voltage technology. Operations are scheduled to start in summer 2021. With a total of 240 parking spaces, it is one of the largest and most modern bus depots for electric buses in Europe.
- White Space Cooling Optimization for highly efficient greenfield data center in Paris region
- Intelligent, continuously learning solution to support data center’s 24/7 availability and energy efficiency
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is supplying the first Tier IV-certified data center in the region of Paris, France. The “Thésée” data center will meet the highest industry standards for availability and energy efficiency. Siemens will install its White Space Cooling Optimization (WSCO) smart solution to optimize the building’s energy efficiency as well as the thermal protection of the server rooms by automatically adjusting the operation of the cooling systems.
- Siemens, MW Storage International, Fluence and Vibeco develop unique ecosystem for global beverage manufacturer
- Solution to enable new levels of energy optimization
- Encompasses software, financing, latest storage technology
- Sinebrychoff’s first energy storage service contract
In a move that brings new market opportunities for industrial players, Siemens has developed a unique business model to support the next level of energy optimization for Finnish brewery Sinebrychoff, a subsidiary of the international Carlsberg Group. At the heart of the solution, which will be implemented at Sinebrychoff’s plant in greater Helsinki, is a virtual power plant (VPP) and the latest energy storage technology, supported with financing solutions, to create one of the first examples of power flexibility in an industrial site.
- Calibrant Energy to bundle latest distributed energy technologies and financing expertise of global leaders Macquarie and Siemens
- The joint venture will create Energy-as-a-Service solutions from a full range of energy technologies for corporate and municipal clients
Macquarie’s Green Investment Group (GIG), Siemens Smart Infrastructure and Siemens Financial Services (SFS) today announced the formation of Calibrant Energy (Calibrant), a joint venture that offers comprehensive onsite Energy-as-a-Service (EaaS) solutions at no up-front cost for its customers, which include corporate and industrial clients, as well as municipalities, universities, schools and hospitals.