- Digital Grid Center in Abu Dhabi is a collaborative space for development, demonstration and testing of digital technology in energy systems
- Focuses on core pillars of digitalization including Cyber Security, Digital Twin and the Internet of Things
- Provides remote service and support for customer operations
Siemens has opened a Digital Grid Center in Abu Dhabi, UAE, to advance the digitalization of energy systems in the Middle East, supporting smarter cities and industry. The center enables Siemens to collaborate with customers in developing, demonstrating and testing digital energy solutions, and provides remote support for the utilities, oil & gas, industrial and infrastructure sectors.
- Siemens shows WinCC OA IOT (Informational & Operational Technology convergency) suite for food and beverage manufacturing, for the first time globally at Gulfood Manufacturing in Dubai, UAE.
- Strengthens company’s portfolio for digitalized manufacturing in the Middle East, supporting industrialization and economic diversification.
- Siemens demonstrates how the region’s industrial sector can increase productivity, flexibility, efficiency and quality with the Digital Enterprise.
Siemens has launched an application suite for the Middle East’s expanding food and beverage manufacturing sector, focusing on digitalizing brownfield operations with a minimum of investment to support industrialization of regional economies.
- Pakistan’s K-Electric awarded Siemens AG and China’s Harbin Electric International a contract to build a 900-megawatt combined cycle power plant at the Bin Qasim Power Complex in Karachi
- Siemens to supply two F-class gas turbines, steam turbines, generators and condensers
Siemens along with partner Harbin Electric International, signed an agreement with K-Electric to build a 900-megawatt combined cycle power plant at the Bin Qasim Power Complex in Karachi.
- Creates personalized workspaces by combining environmental data and employee feedback from apps with intelligent, real-time analytics
- Designed to boost productivity, employee wellness and energy efficiency
- To be shown for the first time in the Middle East at GITEX Technology Week, Dubai (October 6-10, 2019)
Siemens will launch an IoT-enabled suite of hardware and software technologies designed to create smarter, more flexible, human-centric working spaces in the Middle East. Announced as part of the company’s activities at GITEX Technology Week in Dubai, the suite is a complementary portfolio of Siemens technologies which enable office buildings to respond intelligently to user input and environmental data. With real-time analytics, office spaces can adapt to the needs of employees for increased productivity and energy efficiency, while reducing costs.