“A well-functioning metro system is an important factor in everyday life for the residents of the Stockholm region. When the yellow line and other extensions are in place, even more people will be able to use this efficient and sustainable mode of transport, and Siemens Mobility is pleased to be part of such a comprehensive and important project, which will enhance passenger service and experience.” says Michael Peter, CEO Siemens Mobility.
Scope of the project is as follows:
- Design, installation, delivery, control, testing, commissioning and documentation for a total of 15 rectifier stations, 28 network stations and a cable contract for fully operational installation.
- The rectifier station consists mainly of 36kV switchgear, rectifier units, DC switchgear 750V, control equipment and auxiliary power systems.
- The network station consists mainly of 36kV switchgear, transformer 33/0.42 kV and control system.
- The cable contract includes shafts and cable laying of 33 kV and 750V cable at Akalla-Barkarby.
- Functional responsibility for all components.