What does truly environmentally friendly additive manufacturing look like? Using a few selected stations, our experts will explain how digitalization, efficient use of resources and cross-industry collaboration are creating sustainable additive manufacturing: With more efficient production processes, sustainable design and a resilient supply chain, additive manufacturing is helping to achieve climate goals and shape an environmentally friendly industry.Experience at our booth (D119, Hall 12.1) how Siemens brings together the real and the digital world to realize sustainable additive manufacturing.
Thus, the potential of additive manufacturing is manifold:
- More efficient production and more resilient supply chains through print-on-demand and digital warehousing.
- Quickly repair and improve products instead of replacing them
- Optimized product design thanks to completely new construction methods
- Improved material efficiency, circular economy and carbon footprint
- Individualization and industrialization at the same time - infinitely scalable production from lot size one to mass production