- Around 50 Siemens employees delivered charcoal briquettes to needy neighbors in Baeksa Village, located in Nowon-gu, for the eighth consecutive year
- Delivered over 120,000 briquettes in cumulative total over eight years… “Aim to expand corporate culture of sharing”
Siemens in Korea volunteered to help around 20 underprivileged households spend a warm winter with the delivery of charcoal briquettes in Baeksa Village, located in Nowon-gu, Seoul, on January 10.
- Previous Meal-serving activity for the elderly will be conducted this year in a non-contact
- Food and
sanitation kits worth KRW 10 million will be delivered to low-income seniors
through the Seoul Senior Citizens Welfare Center
powerhouse in electrical engineering and electronics, Siemens Korea (Siemens
Ltd. Seoul · SLS) announced
on September 29 that the company will carry out a citizenship program in
recognition of the Senior Citizens Day.
- 40 SLS employees served an energy boosting dish for 3,000 elderly people···'Filial Duty Practice’ Volunteering
- Provided Beef and Octopus Hotpots making use ofa donation of KRW 10 million···'Generous Hands' Fulfillment
A global powerhouse in electrical engineering and electronics leading the age of digitalization, Siemens Korea (Siemens Ltd. Seoul·SLS) ‘The NANUM’ volunteer corps served meals at the Seoul Senior Welfare Center in Jongno-gu, Seoul, on September 7. Mr. ChewKong Lum, President and CEO (acting) of SLS, and about 40 SLS employees prepared and served Beef and Octopus Hotpots as an energy boosting dish for 3,000 elderly people.
On March 10, a donation delivery ceremony was held at Seodaemun Social Welfare Center with participation of HaJoong Chung, President and CEO of Siemens Korea and MeeRyoung Jung, Head of Seodaemun Community Center, for conducting the ‘Delivery of Daily Necessities’ citizenship program.