What projects will the Fund for the Future support?
The Fund will finance such measures as:
• Concrete projects relating to the structural transformation of the economy; within the framework of these projects – and in accordance with the requirements of the collective-bargaining agreements and operational requirements – this can include, where appropriate, (partially) freeing employees from their duties to allow them to acquire qualifications, take part in workshops, etc.
• Learning programs, as well as the provision of learning content, tools, platforms, and infrastructure
• Support for regional qualification concepts in connection with structural transformation
Projects and learning programs implemented with financing from the Fund for the Future should, wherever possible, meet one or more of the following prerequisites:
• Projects and learning programs that are outside the scope of previous/existing measures
• Projects and learning programs that support the exchange of knowledge and capacities across units and locations
• Projects and learning programs that secure jobs in Germany
• Projects and learning programs that create a foundation for the organization's future ability to learn and for the ability of individual employees to learn
• Projects and learning programs that enable reorientation of employees in disruptive fields of employment / technologies
• Projects that empower employees to continue their professional development within a learning organization
• Projects of a pioneering nature (for example, acquisition of qualifications in connection with innovations [for example from Innovation Fund projects]).